A fundamental element of Matcher is BIG.MATCH, a brokerage event aimed at creating business matchmaking among actors of the innovation ecosystem. Specifically, BIG.MATCH will be held online on November 28th (TBC) and it will be open at the international level to:
- MATCH.POINT participants (corporates and start-ups/scale-ups)
- Accelerators & Incubators
- Innovation related Associations & Agencies
- Innovation clusters
- Companies, start-ups/scale-ups interested in Human Centric Innovation topics
- Innovation laboratory
- Public Institutions & Authorities
- R&D Institutions & Research Centers
- Venture Capitals & Business Angel
- Any other actor interested in innovation related to Human Centric Innovation topics
Each interested actor will be able to apply from October 2022 (the exact date will be announced soon).
After applying, each participant will be able to edit his/her profile on the platform, in order to introduce his/her technology, business and R&D needs, corporate and business activity, as well as to look for potential matches.
Starting from a date to be announced soon, participants were able to schedule meetings with other participants.
Meetings were be held on November 28th (CET) according to the availabilities declared during the application.
The meeting slots on the dedicated platform will be 30 minutes long, in order to allow each participant to schedule as many meetings as possible.
Big.Match is a unique occasion to meet strategic partners and important actors of the Human Centric international innovation ecosystem, starting a collaboration with them.
BIG.MATCH is organised in the framework of
TOPICS AND TRENDS
Health & Wellbeing
Internet of medical things
Nutrition as prevention
Future of Packaging
New packaging materials