A fundamental element of MATCHER is BIG.MATCH, a brokerage event aimed at creating business matchmaking among actors of the innovation ecosystem. Specifically, BIG.MATCH has been held online on November 28th and it has been open at the international level to:
- MATCH.POINT participants (corporates and start-ups/scale-ups)
- Accelerators & Incubators
- Innovation related Associations & Agencies
- Innovation clusters
- Companies, start-ups/scale-ups interested in Human Centric Innovation topics
- Innovation laboratory
- Public Institutions & Authorities
- R&D Institutions & Research Centers
- Venture Capitals & Business Angel
- Any other actor interested in innovation related to Human Centric Innovation topics
Main topics of the event have been: PROCESS OPTIMIZATION, AUTOMATION AND CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, TRAINING TOOLS AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING, WORKPLACE COMMUNITY, WELLBEING AND INCLUSION.
Each interested actor was able to apply from the 12th of November to 25th of November 2022.
After applying, each participant was able to edit his/her profile on the platform, in order to introduce his/her technology, business and R&D needs, corporate and business activity, as well as to look for potential matches.
Starting from the 12th of November, participants were able to schedule meetings with other participants.
Meetings were held on November 28th, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. CET according to the availabilities declared during the application.
The meeting slots on the dedicated platform were 30 minutes long, in order to allow each participant to schedule as many meetings as possible.
BIG.MATCH was a unique occasion to meet strategic partners and important actors of the Human Centric international innovation ecosystem, starting a collaboration with them.
Discover more: read the press release!
BIG.MATCH is organised in the framework of
TOPICS AND TRENDS
Health & Wellbeing
Internet of medical things
Nutrition as prevention
Future of Packaging
New packaging materials