Privacy Notice According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Regione Emilia Romagna would like to inform you, as Data Controller, according to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 related to the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) and local applicable laws, that personal data provided by you through this website (“Website”), in the context of your participation in “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, organized and managed by the same Regione Emilia Romagna, according to the Official Rules for “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program” of 2019-2020, will be processed in compliance with the laws in force, as further specified.
Please be informed that the term “processing”, according to the GDPR, means any operation or set of operations, which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Regione Emilia Romagna, with registered office in Bologna (Italy), Viale Aldo Moro, n. 52 – CAP 40127, (hereinafter “Regione Emilia Romagna”).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO), identified by Regione Emilia Romagna is Alessandro Zucchini, to be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Nature of Personal Data, Purposes and Legal Bases of the processing activities
The personal data processed by Regione Emilia Romagna, where “personal data” means, according to GDPR, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, also indirectly by reference to any other information, are those provided to Regione Emilia Romagna by the person participant (“Participant” or “Data Subject”) in “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, filling in the registration form and submitting the application for “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, including name, surname, role assumed in the company participating to “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”.
The processing of personal data has the following purposes:
1. for the management of any activities required for the implementation and execution of services related to “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, including Projects evaluation and the selection of the Projects that will participate to “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, as described in the Official Rules of the same “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, including Participants’ registration in the ecosystem platform;
2. for the performance of legal obligations applicable as established by national and EU legislation, also in accounting, tax, anti-money laundering and anti-corruption laws;
3. in order to comply with requests by the Authorities and public bodies, to exercise rights, also of third parties, before the Court or in administrative or arbitration or conciliation procedures;
4. for advertising and promotional activities, in order to inform you by sending promotional communication about services, initiatives, and events organized and sponsored by Regione Emilia Romagna and ART-ER of “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program” with your consent, contacting you by email, phone call with operator or by paper mail.
The legal basis for the data processing are: i) the performance of the services provided to the Participant with reference to the aforementioned purposes in point 1, ii) the fulfillment of legislative obligations with reference to the aforementioned purposes in points 2 and 3; iii) and your consent with reference to the advertising and promotional purposes in point 4.
3. Mandatory /Optional nature of providing personal data
The provision of personal data of the Participant is mandatory as strictly necessary for the participation of the Participant in “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program” and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. The refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility to permit the participation of the Participant in “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program” and to fulfill the legal obligations.
4. Methods of the processing activities
The personal data is collected electronically and processed with electronic tools and manually, ensuring the appropriate security measures and the confidentiality of the data processed, according to the principles of art. 5 of GDPR, such as lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality.
5. Period of the processing activities
With reference to the purposes under article 2, sections 1-3, the personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the Foodtech Accelerator Program and as long as it is needed for the performance of services related to the Foodtech Accelerator Program, as well as for the further period required for the fulfilment of current civil, fiscal and tax obligations and for exercise or defend a right before the Court.
With reference to the purpose under art. 2, section 4 (marketing), your personal data will be kept for no more than 24 months starting from the communication of your personal data to Regione Emilia Romagna.
6. Communication and transfer of personal data
With reference to the above-mentioned purposes, Regione Emilia Romagna may communicate the personal data to the following recipients:
- Promoters of “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, as autonomous Data Controllers, for the aforementioned purposes, including the marketing activities with your consent;
- Third parties appointed by Regione Emilia Romagna for the fulfillment of services related to the performance of the activities provided under the “MATCHER – Open Innovation Program”, as Data Processor;
- Clients of Regione Emilia Romagna, as autonomous Data Controllers, with your consent for marketing activities;
- Competent authorities (including Courts), for the performance of their institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations.
Your personal data will be processed by Officine’s collaborators and/or employees as persons authorized to process, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by Officine itself.
If necessary for the aforementioned purposes, the data collected will be transmitted and accessible to the aforementioned recipients, also those based in non-EU countries.
In such cases, the Data Controller guarantees the adoption of suitable measures which ensure an adequate level of data protection, such as the use of standard contractual clauses and binding corporate rules for the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries.
The personal data will not be disclosed to undetermined recipients.
7. Data Subject’s rights
With reference to data processing activities, the Data Subject can exercise the following rights (artt.15-21 of GDPR):
- obtain confirmation that Deloitte is processing data subject’s personal data and request a copy of it;
- update, modify and/or correct personal data (right to rectification);
- request the erasure or the limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- object to data processing activities and, at any time, to processing of personal data for marketing purposes (right to object);
- withdraw the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of the consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the data protection Authority;
- receive a copy of personal data in an electronic format and request that such data will be transmitted to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the Data Subject may contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org