A fundamental element of Matcher is BIG.MATCH, a brokerage event aimed at creating business matchmaking among actors of the innovation ecosystem. Specifically, BIG.MATCH will be held online on December 16th and it will be open at the international level to:
- Point participants (corporates and start-ups/scale-ups)
- Accelerators & Incubators
- Innovation related Associations & Agencies
- Innovation clusters
- Companies, start-ups/scale-ups interested in the Green Deal topics
- Innovation laboratory
- Public Institutions & Authorities
- R&D Institutions & Research Centers
- Venture Capitals & Business Angel
- Any other actor interested in innovation related to Green Deal topics
Each interested actor will be able to apply for participating in this event from October 27th until December 15th at 6 p.m. CET, 2021.
After applying, each participant will be able to edit his/her profile on the platform, in order to introduce his/her technology, business and R&D needs, corporate and business activity, as well as to look for potential matches. Starting from December 1 st, participants will be able to schedule meetings with other participants.
Meetings will be held on December 16 th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (CET) according to the availabilities declared during the application. The meeting slots on the dedicated platform will be 30 minutes long, in order to allow each participants to schedule as many meetings as possible.
Big.Match will be a unique occasion to meet strategic partners and important actor of the Green economy international innovation ecosystem. The event will give you the possibility to meet them and to start a collaboration with them.
Discover more: watch the video!
BIG.MATCH is organised in the framework of
TOPICS AND TRENDS
Health & Wellbeing
Internet of medical things
Nutrition as prevention
Future of Packaging
New packaging materials